lördag 21 mars 2015

DIY injection mold machine part 1.

Ok so this is one of my current projects an I will start from the beginning.

I was visiting a store called creativetools on a big event called 3Dexpo here in Sweden since iv got a 3Dprinter they are a re-seller of the most common 3Dprinters out there. 

And when I was there i spotted this little injection molder machine



And right away I started to think that it would be nice to be able to use all the plastic from bad prints to make molded plastic parts. And since I like to build things my self I started to plan how to make one. :-D  

So what do I need. It's got some source of heat and that needs to be controlled and then the hardware.
Started to search the net for information and on Ebay I found this:


and this:


So I order it it and started to wait. :-D

To be continued...


1 kommentar:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information. We are Best Injection Molding Manufacturers providing best services to our clients.

    SvaraRadera