fredag 2 oktober 2015

DIY injection mold machine part 4 THE MACHINE

Well the machine is up and running. And i have tried to make it as rigid as possible. I still don't have any plans for the hardware I just build it from the images in my head. ;-)   

But here is some pictures.

Here you have the heat chamber and the piston.

Heat protection!

This is the top of the tower.

Everything is made adjustable!

Safety first :-D

Some of my welding. 

The mechanism of the piston arm. with a lock in the top position.

some links to make the piston move straight down in the heat chamber.

And here is everything in place and it's alive :-D

Some brass spacers.

And the nozzle.

this is the heat chamber mounting whit a spring to lift the nozzle after the injection. 


that's all for now next time I'm going to show how i did my first mold. 

  

3 kommentarer:

  1. Nice job!! I was wondering where you were going with this when I read part 1, but it actually came out great! Would love to see how your molded creations come out!

    SvaraRadera